Holiday Home Hire
The Mallard & The Kingfisher
Both superb 35' x 12' Caravan Holiday Homes are complete with double glazing, central heating and balconies with bistro table and chairs.
In each holiday home there are two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds, which can easily be pushed together to form a double. The main bedroom benefits from a colour television with built in Freeview and DVD player and an en-suite toilet.
The fully equipped kitchens provide a gas cooker and hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge freezer along with all crockery, cutlery and utensils.
The lounges are complete with a fire, colour television with built in Freeview and DVD player and a radio/CD player.
Finally, the fully equipped family bathrooms offer a large shower cubicle, vanity cupboard and washbasin, WC, radiator and extractor fan.
Well behaved dogs are accepted. Please bring their bed as they are strictly not permitted on the sofa or beds.
Short breaks available. Please contact us for price and availability.
Prices shown are per week.
30th March to 6th April £490.00
6th April to 4th May £480.00
4th May to 8th June £500.00
8th June to 20th July £530.00
20th July to 31st August £600.00
31st August onwards £500.00
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The caravan is equipped with most household items. Guests must, however, bring their own towels and tea towels.
- The caravan may be occupied any time after 3pm on the day of arrival and vacated before 10am on the day of departure.
- The number of persons occupying the caravan must not exceed four.
- You cannot arrange for overnight visitors to the accommodation without advance consent.
- Bookings are accepted on receipt of a £100 deposit (not refundable) per week booked, the remainder is payable 28 days prior to the start of your holiday.
- A discount of 10% will be allowed off the price of the second week on all two-week bookings for 2024.
- Children must be properly supervised at all times. Unaccompanied minors will not be accepted.
- Hire charges include gas, electricity and VAT.
- The company reserves the right to refuse any booking or terminate stay in the interest of other residents or guests.
- If you are not happy about the service you receive from us please contact our manager and we will try to resolve your concerns.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Smoking is not permitted inside our Holiday Homes.