Holiday Home Hire
The Mallard & The Kingfisher
Both superb 35' x 12' Caravan Holiday Homes complete with double glazing, central heating, outlook doors and balconies. The Kingfisher was new in 2019 and the Mallard new for the 2020 season.
In each holiday home there are two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds, which can easily be pushed together to form a double. The main bedroom benefits from a colour television with built in Freeview and DVD player and an en-suite toilet.
The fully equipped kitchens provide a gas cooker and hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge freezer along with all crockery, cutlery and utensils.
The lounges are complete with a fire, colour television with built in Freeview and DVD player and a radio/CD player.
Finally, the fully equipped family bathrooms offer a large shower cubicle, vanity cupboard and washbasin, WC, radiator and extractor fan.
Well behaved dogs are accepted. Please bring their bed as they are strictly not permitted on the sofa or beds.
Short breaks available. Please contact us for price and availability.
Prices shown are per week.
- 27th March - 17th April - £410.00
- 17th April - 1st May - £390.00
- 1st May - 8th May - £410.00
- 8th May - 22nd May - £390.00
- 22nd May - 29th May - £450.00
- 29th May - 5th June - £470.00
- 5th June - 17th July - £450.00
- 17th July - 28th August - £520.00
- 28th August onwards - £395.00
CHANGES TO NORMAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM 17TH MAY 2021
- Please adhere to the current Covid-19 rules.
- Your holiday caravan should only be occupied by yourselves and family members in your ‘bubble’.
- You will still not be able to invite visitors onto the Park, we now understand until 21st June. This must be strictly adhered to and therefore we would not expect to see more than two vehicles at any one time at the caravan.
- We are still required to keep your booking form on file for 21 days after your departure for Track and Trace purposes. After this time it will be destroyed.
- Social distancing to be maintained at all times from other households and Park team members.
- No social gatherings.
- You are responsible for your children/grandchildren. They should not be allowed to roam unsupervised around the Park so that they do not, albeit inadvertently, break the social distance rule.
- Please wear gloves when using communal bin enclosures.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of Coronavirus, please telephone the Park Office on 01948 710221 or email us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Please refer to Public England Basic Guidance for further advice.
- Anyone asked to self-isolate must do so at home.
- Holiday use conditions continue to apply.
- Please use the NHS Covid-19 app.
- The Shop will be closed until further notice.
- The Park Office is open every day.
- The Laundrette will be open. Please operate social distancing.
Terms & Conditions:
- The caravan is equipped with most household items. Guests must, however, bring their own towels and tea towels.
- The caravan may be occupied any time after 3pm on the day of arrival and vacated before 10am on the day of departure.
- The number of persons occupying the caravan must not exceed four.
- Bookings are accepted on receipt of a £50 deposit (not refundable) per week booked, the remainder is payable 28 days prior to the start of your holiday.
- A discount of 10% will be allowed off the price of the second week on all two-week bookings for 2021.
- Children must be properly supervised at all times. Unaccompanied minors will not be accepted.
- Hire charges include gas, electricity and VAT.
- The company reserves the right to refuse any booking or terminate stay in the interest of other residents or guests.
- If you are not happy about the service you receive from us please contact our manager and we will try to resolve your concerns.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Smoking is not permitted inside our Holiday Homes.